The HERZ firematic 20-60 is a biomass boiler for wood chips and wood pellets. Compact, high efficient and economical.
- The cleanest combustion thanks to Lambda probe control even with variable fuel quality.
- The quiet operation of the boiler is thanks to its high-quality system components.
- The lowest emission values to protect our environment
The great advantages of HERZ firematic 20-60
- The heat exchanger surface gets cleaned automatically via the integrated turbulators, even during heating operation, no manual cleaning necessary.
- A consistently high level of efficiency thanks to cleaned heat exchanger surfaces enables low fuel consumption.
- The fly ash is taken into the front ash container via a discharge screw.
- A built in lambda probe, which monitors continuously the flue gas content values, detects fuel quality changes and ensures optimum combustion and low emission values.
- The Lambda probe controls the primary and secondary air supply ensuring complete combustion, even in partial load operation.
- The results are low fuel consumption and the lowest emission values even with different fuel qualities.
- Due to the compact design the insertion and assembly can be done very fast & easy.
EASY, MODERN AND COMFORTABLE
- Convenient menu and simple screen layout
- Possibility for remote visualization and remote maintenance via smartphone, PC or tablet PC
- Data transfer and software updates via USB stick
- Possibility of Modbus-Communication
|Biomass boiler with integrated system controller||A+|