- Simple, fast and user-friendly firing up without kindling.
- Energy-saving combustion due to the unique double vortex combustion chamber made of SIC (no fireclay).
- The large filling shaft for half meter logs guarantees a long burning time – up to 8 hours at nominal load (depending on boiler-type).
- The very quiet operation of the boiler is based on high-quality system components.
The great advantages of HERZ firestar ECO – Wood gasification boiler
- The revolutionary double vortex combustion chamber ensures optimum mixing of the combustion gases with oxygen.
- The flame is distributed across 2 chambers and therefore a highly efficient combustion is ensured.
- The combustion chamber consists out of heat-resistant fireproof concrete (SiC) ➠ no sheet metal parts ➠ no wear and tear ➠ which means DURABILITY
- A built in lambda probe, which monitors continuously the flue gas values, detects fuel quality changes and ensures optimum combustion and low emission values.
- The lambda probe controls the primary and secondary air input and ensures the cleanest combustion, even in part load operation.
- Due to the intelligent control it is controlled, depending on the power output, to the optimum flue gas temperature.
- The results are lower fuel consumption and lowest emission values even with different fuel qualities.
|Biomass boiler with integrated system controller||A+|